Applications accepted now:
POSITION: Reuse Center Assistant
We are looking for someone who can help us as we scale up our reuse center from opening more days a month, to amount of materials coming in and going out and coordinating workshops and programs.
- Ability to work independently
- Proven organizational skills
- Familiar with MS Excel
- Good communication skills
- Retail experience a plus!
- Looking for someone who can work with us 10-20 hours/week.
- Crafters and creative types welcome.
- Passionate about reducing waste and/or supporting the arts or social enterprise start-ups helpful.
- This is an unpaid position.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit the following to Sherill.Baldwin@ecoworksct.org .
- A personalized 1-page cover letter
- A resume with relevant experience